Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Waiting...

So much of my time is spent in 'wait and see' mode. It becomes extremely frustrating, even if patience was one of my virtues, which it most assuredly is not.

I requested a letter from the WCB hag a week ago Monday, outlining her rationale for sending me for a psych assessment. Still hasn't been received, and haven't heard squat from the hag. No big shock there, really, but frustrating anyways. To the best of my knowlege, I have the right to have any decisions about my case put into writing. If I don't receive this letter tomorrow, I will be calling her supervisor and putting the request to him.

Spoke to my union guy today. He's as concerned about the seeming lies as I am, and is taking it up the food chain...but again, more waiting involved.

Here's the thing of it all: all I'm asking is that people do their darn jobs. That's all. I'm not asking for anything bizarre or extraordinary. Do your job properly. Don't lie, don't purposely 'misunderstand', don't pass the buck. I have jumped all the hoops that have been demanded of me, and yet they create more, even if they have to use deceit to do so.

I haven't lied about my condition. Its been confirmed by no less than five doctors. So why can't WCB return the favour, and be honest in their dealings with me? I don't care if she likes me, that's not a requirement...but don't freaking LIE.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what country you're in, but you are not alone in your fight with WCB. Check out the Canadian Injured Workers Society at http://www.ciws.ca

    ReplyDelete