Saturday, February 14, 2009

Exhaustion

Ever since my injury, and the onset of RSD, I've been dealing with sleep deprivation in one form or another. And its getting worse, rather than better.

Take last night for example. Went to bed at 11. Was still awake when Wolf crawled into bed around 1 am. Kept waking up, over and over again...I'm talking wide freakin awake. Taz woke up around 4, got him back to sleep around 430, and figured, screw it. No way I was getting back to sleep. Princess woke up at 5, but a quick bum change, and she was out again.

Everyone slept til 830 or so.

Wolf, rather alarmed at my Capser the Ghost imitation, sent me back to bed. Less than an hour later, I was up again. I'm so exhausted I'm trembling, but I can't stay asleep. I don't know wth to do about it, but I do know that if I don't get a cpl hours of solid sleep soon, I'm going to completely fall apart.

You'd figure with the groggy side effect of these meds, they'd be knocking my rump out. Not so much. I wonder if its cause of the Gravol I'm taking with them, but if I don't take the Gravol, the meds don't stay down...and yes, I know that for a fact.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment